Faded Faire

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Don't Miss This One!!

I have a most delicious Sunday morning routine. I brew a cup of coffee, open my Bible and my journal and listen to a podcast sermon. Last posting I told you about Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll from Seattle. This posting I must tell you about possibly the most important sermon I have listened to this summer...you will find it here under the date of July 20, 2008. I urge you to set aside an hour, follow this link and listen. This could be a life changing hour for you. In just over an hour, you are walked through the righteousness of God, the sufficiency of Christ and the necessity of faith. It is delivered by David Platt from The Church at Brookhills (where Celeste works in Birmingham) who is an incredible 30 year old man who teaches the Gospel with intelligence and passion. Let me know if you have listened and what you think.

7 comments:

Emily said...

its prayer day tomorrow- I will do this!

Pink said...

spending my day in prayer....thank you for being you!

Emily said...

listen to it. loved it. got me thinking about a lot which he normally does. thanks for passing the message along. i am home for a couple days sunday-wednesday if your in lexington anytime give me a call! love you!

Pink said...

Hey friend, have not seen a new post from you in awhile...are you ok?

I have added 3 new blogs.....

Let me know you are ok.....

Pink said...

Elaine, I am just checking on you...are you ok? Have not seen much of you...Let me know what is going on.....

Pink said...

ok Missy! You said you would be back to blogging soon.....where are you? are you doing ok?

Pink said...

I have finally updated my blog...it includes new pics of the pup!