Faded Faire

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Journey to Samuel



Samuel LiYu William is officially a member of the family. The documents are being prepared by the Chinese government and he will be "cleared for takeoff" so to speak. The process of watching the parents and brother and sister meet him and bond is a thing of beauty. Thanks to the Internet, we've all been able to share in the joy. If you want to follow along, go to Journey to Samuel and click on "Trip to China". Be prepared for an emotional experience...I've been reading other families stories at the main page (www.myadoptionstory.com) and I am thrilled for those families too! Enjoy these pictures.

I have been writing a paper this week, so no knitting or other news. I did sneak my knitting into a graduation ceremony the other night and got about three more inches done on DD's sweater. It's going to be close--I don't know that I can have it done by the time she returns on August 11.

1 comment:

Emily said...

He is precious. I am proud that your writting your paper, and can't wait till Cece comes home!